You are currently browsing the daily archive for December 2, 2009.
GemTools 1.0-beta.2 features:
- fix update client logic to use #lastMetacelloVersionLoad
- change annotation pane and make more room for useful info
- inspect undefined and inspect sent but not implemented menu items available only when tests are installed
- clean up preferences problems
- Admin>>Seaside submenu available only when Seaside2.8 installed
- improve session window label (include the session name) when working with multiple stones
For version 1.0-beta.1:
- Logout of your GemStone session(s).
- Click on the Update Client button and select ’1.0-beta.2′.
- Save your client image.