- Issue 7 “#repositoryOverrides: should be in MetacelloMCVersion”
- Issue 13 “more than one repository per package”
- Issue 16 “version level predoit/postdoit”
- Issue 28 “supplyingAnswers: attribute for packages”
- Issue 30 “Imported version names”
The Metacello Repository on SqueakSource houses almost 30 configurations – a good source of example configurations. All of the configurations in Metacello Repository should load into Pharo images, and many of them are intended to be loaded into a Squeak trunk image as well. If you find a configuration that doesn’t load into the Squeak trunk or Pharo, join and send mail to the Metacello mailing list for help in fixing the configuration or submit a metacello bug.