GemTools 1.0-beta.6 features:
- fixed highlighting for class definition/creation template
- enabled syntax highlighting in workspaces
- double click includes leading $_. In package GemTools-Overrides that is not loaded by default, because it stomps on a method in Character.
- GsOBColumnPanel>>currentNode sends #currentNode to server-side, fixing a couple of ancient bugs
- reset GLASS version after doing a Server update
- exclude #baseline versions from update glass client version list
- add proportional splitters to inspectors (resize panes vertically)
- Use Help System instead of ProfStef
- fix Issue 54 “Typos and unclear instructions in GemTools ProfStef tutorial”
- add ”Admin>>Doit…>>Version Report” menu item (included in bug report template) that shows versions of all installed configs
- add toggle ”Admin>>Commit on Almost Out of Memory” command
- upgrade path from 0.231, 0.232.2 and 1.0-beta.0 through 1.0-beta.7 to 1.0-beta.8
For GemTools installation instructions see the Getting started with GLASS page (steps 3 through 6).
For GemTools update instructions see the Update GemTools Launcher page.
GemTools Client 1.0-beta.6 has been tested with:
- Pharo 1.0
- Squeak 4.1