Metacello 1.0-beta.30 was released this afternoon. This release has a couple of bugfixes and some more significant performance improvements.
- Pharo1.4 support (build 14124 or later). tests pass, but ProfStef apparently has not been ported. Based on fix for Pharo Issue 4613
- another round of performance improvements with significant speedups for #currentVersion, #project, #versionStatus and friends
- tweak MetacelloToolBox class>>saveModifiedPackagesAndConfigurationIn:description: so that description is updated when your package updates are needed.
- persistent author initials can be set by defining #’GS_tODE_AuthorInitials’ in UserGlobals with desired author initials string (in support of tODE). GemStone only
- allow configuration branches to be used in a project reference (className: is name sans branch, file: is name with branch)
- fix Issue 136 : load of referenced project can fail with missing version error
- fix Issue 146 : unrecognized SystemVersion results in assuming system is on #gemstone…
If you already have an earlier version of Metacello loaded, evaluate the following expression to upgrade to 1.0-beta.30:
ConfigurationOfMetacello project updateProject. (ConfigurationOfMetacello project version: '1.0-beta.30') load.
Metacello 1.0-beta.30 was tested against:
- GLASS 1.0beta.8.6